Marriage is one of the most important events of life. Human’s life is not complete without marriage. The intention of marriage is to give birth to good children who will be useful to the society. In modern days, marriage is regarded as a pleasure satisfying affair. Anyhow, people always want to know whether they will be happy ever after. Palmistry Marriage Lines will help you get a prediction of your future married life.
What is the Marriage Line?
The Marriage line can be found at the outer edge of the palm, below the pinkie finger. The line begins at the outer edge and runs towards the Mount of Mercury. Somebody may have more than one marriage line in their palms. In that case, the stronger and most prominent line represents the marriage relationship. The other minor lines indicate love affair that will not end up in marriage.
How to read the Marriage Line?
- If the Marriage line is straight or curved slightly toward the Heart line, the owner will enjoy good married life. The owner’s spouse will be supportive and understanding.
- When the line is highly curved toward the Heart line, the bearer’s partner may suffer from health problems that will disappoint their married life.
- A circle symbol on the Marriage line reveals severe ill health to the spouse. It also indicates a separation from the mate because of psychological mismatch.
- If the Marriage line has a break, then the couple would live separately for some periods. In some cases, it represents legal separation. One of the couples may go abroad while the other lives alone in the native place.
- If the beginning of the line has split or fork, the couple may live separately for some periods after the marriage.
- If the split or fork is found at the end of the line, there will be a dispute or quarrel that arises due to the foolishness of one of the mates. The dispute will lead to the separation of the pair.
- If the Marriage line runs straight and crosses the Sun line beneath the ring finger, this will ruin the reputation and social status of the owner. There would be financial losses after marriage.
- A black spot on the Marriage line foretells a premature death of the spouse.
- A star on the Marriage line indicates the same effect. There would be sudden, unexpected death of the mate because of an accident of ill health.
- If the Marriage line is curving up toward the pinkie finger, then the owner should not marry. Such people will confront severe problems in the married life, and thus celibacy is better for them than marriage.