The Love line (or also called as Heart line) reveals your capacity for love and affection, the quality of your emotions, as well as your degree of sensitivity. It can supply us important information related to our physical condition of the heart and also the type and strength of our sexual desire. The Love line is the horizontal line above the Head line. Generally speaking, the deeper and stronger this line is, the warmer and stronger our devotion is. The more curved this line exists on the palm, the more emotionally responsive the bearer is. Certain markings on the line reveal specific events that may occur in our life.
How to read the Love line?
- If there is an absence of the Love line, then the owner is extremely cold, selfish, immoral, and avaricious.
- If the line is thick, the person is likely to be cold and heartless.
- If the line is placed lower than its normal position, the bearer is cold and selfish.
- If the line is placed very high in the hand and close to the base of the fingers, then the individual is passionate and jealous.
- If there is a long Love line running from one side to the other side of the palm, then the owner is going to suffer excessive attachment.
- If you have a short and deep Love line, you are quite selfish but a good husband or wife.
- A chained Love line initiating from the Mount of Saturn refers to a contempt for the opposite sex.
- If the Head line rises and the Love line lies very high on the hand, the love affairs and affections are ruled by cold tendencies of the bearer.
- If there is a forked Love line on Jupiter while one branch runs to a place between the thumb and the index finger, the bearer is born in fortunate and material prosperity. He will also be put in balanced disposition in affairs of love.
- Three forks forming a trident on Jupiter is a good sign of fortune.
- A straight line emerging from the Mount of Jupiter is a symbol of religion and spirituality.
- If someone has a straight Love line and a sloping Head line, along with a weak supple thumb and thin index finger, he has a tendency towards masturbation and homosexuality.
- If the Love line rises from the Mount of Saturn (between first and second fingers) and extends to the edge of the palm, forming a deep curve, it implies a masculine or virile type of sexuality.