The Love Line, also known as the Heart Line, is one of the major lines of the palm reading method. It indicates how much you are probably to be loved and cared about by those of the opposite sex. Therefore, people always try to read the Love Line to foresee their future soulmate, family, children, etc. Palm Reading Love Line is favored by many people around the world, from the West to the East.
How to read the Love Line?
The Love Line is the horizontal line on the Head Line. It begins from the edge of the palm beneath the pinkie finger, runs across the palm, and usually ends below either the index finger or the middle finger. The stronger and deeper the line is, the stronger and warmer your devotions are. The Love Line can be divided into three parts to indicate when certain events occurred or might occur in your life: youth, adult, and old age.
- If the line ends below the index finger, it shows that a person’s fondness is more spiritual than physical; if the line ends below the middle finger, it represents the opposite meaning. If your line is thin and deep, your emotion is gentle and delicate. If your line is thick and shallow, your emotion is rough and wild.
- If the line curves downward below the middle finger, it points out irrational, headstrong, or even forceful love.
- If your Love Line is long with splits at the end, you are stubborn in love and willing to sacrifice everything for love.
- If the beginning of your Love Line (from the edge of the palm) has feather-shape creases, you are very passionate.
- If the feather-shape creases are only above the line, you are resourceful, quick-witted, and flexible to change.
- If the line appears in the shape of iron chain, it implies depressed, moody, and overly sensitive.
- If there are circular creases on your Love Line beneath the pinkie finger, you definitely may have eyesight problems. In case the circular creases show up on other parts of the Love Line, you may have problems in maintaining relationships.
- If the line is broken or has gaps, it reveals extreme trauma or hardship in relationships.
- If the line runs boldly across the entire palm, the person tends to look for those who have great respect for them. If the line is straight and parallel to the Head Line, it represents strong emotional control.
- If the line is long and curved upwards, you have a pleasant, great warmth, and romantic nature in your actions. You may also tend to give all of yourself to love, no matter what the costs are.
- A short line implies a lack of interest in the affairs of love and affections. If the short line is very strong and deep, however, then the person’s affections is quite stable.