Palmistry is a science that can help you know yourself better by studying your palm hand. Palmistry readings can be used for opportunities, relationships, career options, self-discovery, recovery from depression, etc. One of the greatest benefits of chiromancy is that handprints at different times supply you with “Before” and “After” snapshots of your characteristics. It can be a great tool in mental healing and habit reforming.
Beginning below the index finger, the head line stretches out to fall off at the end of the palm hand. This line may sometimes connect to other line like the life line. It represents what is going on in an individual’s head. The head line reveals your mind and the way it works.
- A curved and sloping line symbolizes a creative person while a short line indicates someone more focused on the tangible.
- A wavering line denotes a short attention span while a pronounced one reveals a focused individual.
- If you have a fork at the end of your head line, you have the “writer’s fork”, which emphasizes a natural ability of writing.
The heart line begins below the index finger, runs across the palm hand and finally ends at the pinkie finger. For some people, the line is much shorter. The heart line is the representation of emotion rather than just relationships.
- If your heart line begins beneath the index finger, you tend to be displeased with the pleasures of love. If your line starts under the middle finger, then you are too indulgent in love.
- If the line is straight, the owner might not care about emotion.
- If the line is long and curvy, the owner might be a hopeless romantic dedicated to love.
The life line arches around the thumb and reflects the quality of life.
- A curved life line stands for an individual who is full of passion.
- A shorter line that hugs the thumb tightly denote someone with a lack of energy.
- Breaks in the line can remark major life events that may change your life, like the death of a beloved one or important travel.
The fate line starts from the middle base and stands perpendicular up in the palm hand. This line reveals the effect of destiny on someone’s life. A deep line shows a bearer with a strong dependence on fate. Meanwhile, a broken line indicates someone who may have many sudden experiences.