Palmistry has existed for centuries and still plays an important role in divination science. Everyone want to read their hands to foresee their future, characteristics, skills, talents, money, career, marriage, and so on. How about you? Do you know how to read hands? Read the article below for further information.
- Pink: vital, healthy, optimistic.
- Red: acute, anger, inflamed, temper.
- Yellow: bitter, jaundice, malicious.
- Brown: chronic, depression, unforgiving.
- Black: moody, haughty, proud, vengeful.
- White: apathetic, lifeless, unmotivated.
- Blue: cold, isolated, self-destructive.
The Dominant hand supplies details about your current circumstances and the decisions you have made. The Non-dominant gives the background for the Active hand’s details. Let’s compare the size of your both hands. One is slightly larger than the other – it is your Active or Dominant hand. The smaller one is the Recessive, or Non-dominant hand. The palms represent details from the bearer’s perspective while the back of the hand indicates the views of others.
The Mounts are the simplest divisions of the hands. They can be flat, depressed or elevated. Flat mounts reveal no real influence in the life. Depressed mounts show a mental, indirect approach to the aspect represented by that mount. Elevated mounts denote a physical, direct approach to that aspect.
- The Mount of Jupiter: ambition, achievement, ego, drive for power, leadership.
- The Mount of Saturn: intellectual, moody, serious, scientific investigation.
- The Mount of Apollo: artistic, beauty, brilliance, creativity, emotional fulfillment.
- The Mount of Mercury: commerce, communications, spirituality.
- The Mount of Venus: desire, lust, passion, and other raw emotions.
- The Mount of Luna: fear, imagination, reproduction, sexuality.
- The Mount of Mars Positive: aggression, martial spirit, physical courage.
- The Mount of Mars Negative: inner strength, mental courage, resistance.
- The Head Line reveals the insanity, basic mentality, and cognitive abilities. Abnormalities show periods of mental stress or brain conditions.
- The Heart Line shows the strength of the heart and the standard for emotional relationships. Abnormalities foretell emotional difficulties.
- The Life Line indicates the vitality of the individual. Irregularities denote a weakening of this vitality.
- The Mars Line (the Inner Life Line) does not appear on all hands. If present, it supports strength to the Life Line, allowing the owner to overcome insurmountable odds.
- The Fate Line (the Career Line or Destiny Line) indicates not only the key events and occupation of the bearer, but also the strength of their belief (or denial) of fate and pre-destination.
- The Health Line reveals a different ailment torturing the person. Somebody may have up to five Health Lines on their hands, but it is best if this line does not exist.
- The Success Line (the Apollo Line) tells of brilliance. If present, the creative drive of the owners will assist them greatly in developing their ambitions.
- The Marriage Line indicates a very strong emotional related to another person. Most people have average 1-3 marriage lines on their hands.